Waffleman042Waffleman042

Main News Art Reviews Stats

Pigeon! Pigeon!

epic spin kick

he is the new epic beard man

A Fable II Experience A Fable II Experience

Awesome

I would very much like to see a series of this

Scarlet Stranger Scarlet Stranger

Good Game, but...

I couldn't get all the keys, so i couldnt beat game in an hour. Also, I don't know why one weapon is better then another in their descriptions.

Other than that, great game.

SHIFT 3 SHIFT 3

WTF

Mel Gibson? seriously

Epic War 2 Epic War 2

wtf?

obviously epic war 3 and 4 are going to be better, they are the new ones. he reads the reviews before he b=makes a sequal(hopefully) and then puts improvements in the next one, so dont give this one a low score because the sequals are better

A Happy Song [FP] A Happy Song [FP]

Nice But...

I like the song overall and would like to hear more from you but I feel like it lacked depth.

FlightPattern responds:

Yeah I kind of agree with you - check out some of my newer stuff if you get a chance, I think it turned out better. (I also have a newer account - MainStreamBeats) - thanks.

Spwee - Stamina Spwee - Stamina

I agree with Macandy92

I was listening and I was like, "This is okay..." Then it got to the drop at 1:20 and I was like, "Whoa, shit just go real."

Scratchmyballs responds:

Drop it like it's hot.

Ktr/wf1 Fuzion Ktr/wf1 Fuzion

Epic

I dub thee, the second best techno person/group ever. (Daft Punk is first, obviously)

KTRECORDS responds:

Daft Punk is definitaly the bombshizzle, lol. Realisticly though, KTRECORDS and WF1 are classical musicians XD. If you wanna listen to somethin a little more laid back, give "Lost in Ambience" a try. It is one of the few other technoish tracks that KTRECORDS has done. Thx!

Jason
KTRECORDS

A Strange Game... A Strange Game...

Impressive

I find it intriguing that you can dram such philosophical meaning in a simple childs game. 8/10