Waffleman042Waffleman042

Main News Art Reviews Stats

Scarlet Stranger Scarlet Stranger

Good Game, but...

I couldn't get all the keys, so i couldnt beat game in an hour. Also, I don't know why one weapon is better then another in their descriptions.

Other than that, great game.

SHIFT 3 SHIFT 3

WTF

Mel Gibson? seriously

Epic War 2 Epic War 2

wtf?

obviously epic war 3 and 4 are going to be better, they are the new ones. he reads the reviews before he b=makes a sequal(hopefully) and then puts improvements in the next one, so dont give this one a low score because the sequals are better

Covetous Covetous

awesome

scares the hell out of me lol

Platformer Tutorial Platformer Tutorial

Question...

is this for the flash 5 update? because its not letting me do code for objects plz respond and ill give 5

PixEvo - The Fountain PixEvo - The Fountain

Simple and clean

I liked the challenge, my only complaint is you made some pices that took many, many trys to get to. I at one point thought that a piece was unattainable because it was so high but it turned out i just need to try 15 times. 9/10

Little Stars Players Pack Little Stars Players Pack

Suprised

One word, wow. At first I thought it would be another unoriginal game that i have seen alot of. This was actually more fun than I originaly thought it would be. The only reason it got a 9 instead of a 10 is that it didnt fit within its own little screen. Maybe it is just my computer but I liked it.